As property management’s longest running printed directory, The Vendor Guide bridges the gap between busy property managers and the vendors who serve them.
Our team has been proud to provide this helpful publication to thousands of management decision makers throughout Texas for nearly forty years. But, what you may not realize is that we’ve also been online for almost half that time with our website, TheVendorGuide.com.
Although we’ve updated our site periodically, our team knew that it was definitely time for a complete overhaul. So, with input from our from our incredible design team and tips from management professionals as well as TVG clients, we recently re-launched TheVendorGuide.com. The user experience is now more dynamic and user-friendly than ever before!
The crown jewel of TheVendorGuide.com is without a doubt, Bid-Quest, a deceptively simple e-quoting program that allows management professionals to source the products and services they require without picking up the phone. With Bid-Quest you can select multiple vendors at one time, describe the scope of the project, attach photos, outline a timeline and request a bid all at the touch of a button.
We’re excited to share that the new and improved TheVendorGuide.com now also delivers:
• Free, 24/7 access to highly qualified vendors who specialize in working with multi-family/commercial properties
• Mobilized optimization for all devices including cell phones, iPads, etc.
• Improved functionality for ease of use
• $500 Contests – with a winner announced every six months in each of our markets (DFW, Houston and Austin/San Antonio) in partnership with our sponsor Flavor Finish Resurfacing
• Informative, industry-related articles
• Entertaining blogs from the book “I Have A Complex But I’m Managing It!”
• Market Intel from our partner ALN Apartment Data
Our new website was created to help make your job in property management a little easier. We hope you’ll log on every day
From all of us at TVG Marketing Services, thank you for your support and we always appreciate your feedback on how we may serve you better!